Cookies and Analytics
We use Google Analytics serviceprovided by Google to track and analyze how you interact with this website. With your consent, this service inserts cookieand associates UserID with your browser to track various events, analyze usage data, demographics, system information, pageviews, session durations, etc. You can read more about how and what data Google Analytics collects by visiting its official page and by reading Google cookies policy. The information is collected anonymously, it is stored and protected by Google. Google may also transfer this information to third parties where required to do so by law, or where such third parties process the information on Google’s behalf.
How we use your information
- Provide, operate, and maintain our webste.
- Improve, personalize, and expand our webste.
- Understand and analyze how you use our website.
- Develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- Communicate with you, either directly or through one of our partners, including for customer service, to provide you with updates and other information relating to the webste, and for marketing and promotional purposes.
- Send you emails.
- Find and prevent fraud.
Third Party Privacy Policies
CCPA Privacy Rights
- Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business delete any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
GDPR Data Protection Rights
- The right to access – You have the right to request copies of your personal data. We may charge you a small fee for this service.
- The right to rectification – You have the right to request that we correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request that we complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure – You have the right to request that we erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing – You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing – You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability – You have the right to request that we transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
Another part of our priority is adding protection for children while using the internet. We encourage parents and guardians to observe, participate in, and/or monitor and guide their online activity. KnowEthereum does not knowingly collect any Personal Identifiable Information from children under the age of 13. If you think that your child provided this kind of information on our website, we strongly encourage you to contact us immediately and we will do our best efforts to promptly remove such information from our records.
Once you agree with our cookies consent, your consent is valid for two years. You can choose to disable cookies through your individual browser options. To know more detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers, it can be found at the browsers' respective websites. Alternatively, you may download and install Google pluginto disable Google Analytics.